1/6 Photos of Kristi's Green Zebra Tomato Ketchup
Kristi Waterworth's Note:
This is a ketchup that I came up with based on other ketchups. :) Gotta use up my garden tomatoes while they're fresh! :) I would recommend hitting this with a stick blender if you want a smoother texture, this is a little on the lumpy side. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chunk up tomatoes, garlic and onions. Pulse in food processor until liquified and no chunks remain.
- 2Drop in spices, vinegar and honey. Pulse to combine.
- 3Dump into sauce pan and reduce until you reach desired consistancy.
- 4Allow to cool and put into a squeeze bottle for immediate use. Keep refrigerated!
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kristi's Green Zebra Tomato Ketchup
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2334.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 38.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green zebra tomatoes
rice wine vinegar