1/2 Photos of Kristi's Deviled Egg Potato Salad
2 hrs 15 mins
Kristi Waterworth's Note:
If this potato salad didn't exist, it would be necessary to invent it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes into a 1/4 inch dice and put in a pot. Cover with water, add a dash of salt and bring to a boil. Boil for about 7 minutes or until soft, but not mush.
- 2In the meantime, dice the eggs similarly and deposit in a large bowl. Mix in mayo and spices and fold together. Be careful not to break the whites up too much.
- 3Drain the cooked potatoes and submerge in a cold water bath until cool. Drain well and fold in to the egg mixture.
- 4Chill for at least 2 hours, but overnight is better. Chives are a great addition to this if you can get them fresh.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kristi's Deviled Egg Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.4
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 189.3 mg
- Sodium 165.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 8.2 g