Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 hrs
easy, healthy, and tastes great! i marinated this overnight so that it would be extra flavorful, but I'm sure it'd be just as good if dumped in crock pot in the morning. this is a fun recipe to play with. you can make it as mild or spicy as you'd like. i prefer really spicy but the rest of my family doesn't. i add extra jalapenos on my plate!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (26 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 chopped green onions
- 5 tablespoons taco sauce
- 6 tablespoons lime juice (or juice 2-3 limes)
- 3 slices jarred jalapenos
- cooked brown rice
- combine all ingredients and marinate in fridge overnight. cook in crock pot on low 8-10 hours. serve over steamed brown rice.