1 hr 5 mins
My family loves this! They ask for it all the time. It tastes like Thanksgiving dinner and is so quick and easy, they think that I slave in the kitchen when I make it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Pour the 2 cans of soup in the bottom of a baking pan.
- 3Place the chicken breasts over the soup.
- 4Place the swiss cheese slices over the chicken.
- 5Pour in the stuffing over the whole pan.
- 6Pour the melted butter over the stuffing to cover.
- 7If you need more butter to cover, you can melt more, but I use water if I have any dry spots. You don't want it to be mushy wet, just enough to be a little moist.
- 8Cover with foil and bake for an hour.
- 9If you want, after the hour, uncover the pan and cook for another 5 minutes to brown the stuffing a little more.
- 10Please give me any feedback or other ideas to add! My family loves this, I hope you do too!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kristen's "chicken" Turkey Dinner!
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 966.2
- Calories from Fat 563
- Total Fat 62.5 g
- Saturated Fat 31.2 g
- Cholesterol 217.8 mg
- Sodium 1884.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 53.5 g