Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This are addictive. Good munchies for parties.
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 -3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 cups almonds
- Preheat over to 250.
- Mix all ingredients except nuts.
- Pour over nuts and let sit 30 minutes.
- Scoop nuts onto nonstick or greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Stir and pour on remaining liquid.
- Cook 20 more minutes or until dry.
Very tasty! The first time I cooked them I over-cooked them as the nuts were a bit soft. It turns out they should be soft when they are warm. The second time I did it, I followed the cooking instructions to a tea and they turned out perfectly.
These are wonderful, a definite keeper. Loved the combination of spices. Thanks.