1/2 Photos of Krissy's Olive Tapenade Dip
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Don't know where my DD (Krissy) found this recipe, she's been making it for years; but it's always requested at every family gathering we have and there's never any left. Also great for those wine and cheese get together with friends. Serving size is a guess, prep time does not include refrigerator time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Seal and store in refrigerator for 4-8 hours.
- 320 minutes before serving remove from refrigerator and stir.
- 4Serve with sliced baguettes, crusty french bread or crackers.
- 5*Also may be used in salads, sandwiches and stuffing.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Krissy's Olive Tapenade Dip
Serving Size: 1 (443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.7
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1356.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g