This is a delicious recipe for those of us that love sweet potatoes! It's a great side dish to go with grilled food and it looks very pretty! Can be served room temperature or chilled (I like it both ways!), which makes it easy to transport.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Scrub sweet potatoes, with skin on, slice each into approximately 1/2" inch pieces.
- 3Lay onto lightly greased baking sheet (I use Pam spray, but you could use olive oil), season with salt and pepper, and drizzle olive oil lightly over top.
- 4Bake about 12 minutes until soft, turning mid-way through.
- 5When potatoes are cooked, remove from oven and let cool.
- 6Meanwhile, make a dressing using olive oil, lime juice, chives, parsley, and salt and pepper.
- 7When potatoes are cool, cut into quarters and toss with dressing.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kris's Sweet Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.8
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g