Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a delicious recipe for those of us that love sweet potatoes! It's a great side dish to go with grilled food and it looks very pretty! Can be served room temperature or chilled (I like it both ways!), which makes it easy to transport.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus some for drizzling
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Scrub sweet potatoes, with skin on, slice each into approximately 1/2" inch pieces.
- Lay onto lightly greased baking sheet (I use Pam spray, but you could use olive oil), season with salt and pepper, and drizzle olive oil lightly over top.
- Bake about 12 minutes until soft, turning mid-way through.
- When potatoes are cooked, remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, make a dressing using olive oil, lime juice, chives, parsley, and salt and pepper.
- When potatoes are cool, cut into quarters and toss with dressing.