Prep 8 mins
Cook 7 mins
(1 square: 47 calories, >1g fat, 32mg sodium, 11g carbs, 2.5g fiber, 3g sugars, >1g protein = 1/2 Point) A fiber-y new spin on an old childhood fave! From HungryGirl.com I use Smart Balance 37% Buttery Spread in this recipe.
- 3 tablespoons light butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Fiber One cereal
- 5 cups Kashi (7 whole grain puffs) or 5 cups puffed wheat cereal
- Melt butter spread in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat. Add both cereals. Stir until well coated.
- Using a spatula, press mixture evenly into a baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Allow to cool. Cut into 25 squares.