8 hrs 40 mins
Krispy Kreme....yummmm. I haven't made it yet, as it was in this mornings paper, but had to post it! Cook time is chill time. From the AR Democrat-Gazette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks with 1 cup of the sugar and whip to ribbon stage. Add mascarpone cheese to whipped yolks. Do not over mix - set aside.
- 2In double broiler, combine gelatin with water. Dissolve.
- 3In seperate bowl, beat egg whites with remaining sugar to stiff meringue. Slowly add gelatin to meringue. Gently fold meringue into cheese mixture.
- 4In another bowl, whip cream. Fold whipped cream into cheese mixture.
- 5To assemble: Slice Krispy Kreme doughnuts into quarters. Quickly soak (5 seconds) quartered doughnuts in espresso. Place espresso-soaked doughnuts in pan. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings and cover with meringue mixture. Dust with cocoa powder and chocolate shavings. Place in refrigerator for 8 hours. Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Krispy Kreme Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.2
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 137.6 mg
- Sodium 52.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: