Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is soooooo good!
Make and share this Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding With Espresso Whipped Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 18 glazed doughnuts
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 2 cups milk
- 4 large eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup brewed espresso, chilled
- Cut doughnuts into cubes. Mix other ingredients in a bowl except sweetened milk and espresso.
- Pour over doughnuts. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Beat espresso and sweetened condensed milk until stiff and drop spoonful on top of bread pudding.