Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A local TV station featured this recipe; it got a thumbs up from everyone that tasted it. I haven't tried it because I don't have a sweet tooth but it it sure looked good when I saw it on TV
- 2 dozen krispy kreme glazed doughnuts, torn in 1 inch pieces
- 2 (15 ounce) cans fruit cocktail (juices included)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ingredients, except ice cream, in a large bowl.
- Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until bread pudding has browned.
This is a alcohol party recipe. I love it but I also put 1/4 tsp of chipotle ground pepper for a kick.<br/>And the left leftovers, the next day I took the set bars & dipped them in either chocolate or vanilla<br/>icing. If I am in a mood after a football party and the boys are up in the morning and not to busy<br/>cleaning up their mess I will take the pudding, cold & slice it thin, dip it in an egg wash & fry it<br/>like french toast, top it with nutmeg,cinnamon & don't forget the french vanilla ice cream. Please no sodas at this breakfast. What I love to do when I get into I need have the sweetest of sweets is I will take a bar, spray it with water & roll it in a mixture of crushed walnut, cinnamon, allspice( and nut will do), drizzle it with caramel & chocolate, top it with coffee<br/>ice cream.