- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cereal in large bowl.
- Mix sugar and corn syrup in saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until sugar is melted; remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter; blend thoroughly.
- Pour over cereal; mix well.
- Pour into greased 9x13-inch baking pan and spread evenly.
- Melt chips in saucepan; mix well.
- Spread on top.
- Chill and then cut into squares.