- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 1⁄2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 3 cups Snickers candy bars, quartered (mini)
- 1⁄4 cup milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows, and cook and stir until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter.
- Add cereal; stir to coat evenly. Lightly press 1/2 of the mixture in the bottom of an 8x8-inch baking pan. Press snicker pieces over bottom layer. Top with remaining cereal mixture and press down.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle over the top of bars. Cool and cut into bars before serving.