Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are really easy to whip up.
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter
- 250 g marshmallows
- 150 g individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped (about18)
- 236.59 ml milk chocolate chips (or semi-sweet or dark if you prefer)
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 1419.54 ml rice krispies cereal
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and 2/3 of the unwrapped caramels and stir until the white disappears into the caramel, stirring constantly, being careful not to burn.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Press into a buttered rectangular glass or ceramic baking pan.
- Sprinkle with chips and pecans, pressing them into the cereal.
- Cut the remaining caramels into quarters and press them in as well.
- Place in a 350 oven for a few minutes until the chips and caramels start to melt, being careful not to burn.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares using a buttered knife.