Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a very good choclate bar, and is real crunchy. I found this recipe in a newspaper.
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 (16 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- Melt together choclate chips, butterscotch chips, peanut butter and butter.
- Pour this mixture over rice krispies and marshmallows.
- Mix well and put into buttered 9x13 pan.
- Refrigerate until firm and cut into bars.
- Keep in refrigerator.
Oh, my! Gratuitously tasty but wonderful. I made these and put them in two small cookie sheet pans because I wanted them thinner and then cut them out in dog bone shapes (for a puppy shower). Now that idea was not highly successful BUT the flavor of these treats is great. Crunch. Chocolate. PB. Very sweet. I used crunchy PB, too. Great texture, too. Well worth making. Cut them small--they're rich.