Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very good recipe.
Make and share this Krispie Candies recipe from Food.com.
- Put chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in the saucepan. Put the saucepan on the burner and turn on the stove to low.
- Stir and stir until the mixture is melted and smooth.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- Turn off the burner and quickly add the chow mein noodles and the peanuts.
- Mix and stir until they are evenly coated.
- Cover the cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Drop the candy by teaspoonfuls onto the wax paper-covered cookie sheets.
- Put the cookie sheets into the refrigerator to cool the candies.
- When they are cool, take them off the waxed paper. Put them in plastic bags. Keep them in the refrigerator.
An easy snack to make. I melted everything in the microwave and they came out perfect. Loved the crunchy taste and the peanut surprise.