Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Stir this up Christmas morning and as it bakes open your gifts.
- cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed and undrained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, undrained
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour half-and-half or 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Evenly coat 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish with spray.
- In prepared dish, stir together broccoli, potatoes, mushrooms and pimiento.
- In medium bowl, beat together eggs, sour half and half and seasonings.
- Pour over vegetables.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350 degree oven until knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes.