Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The little Norwegian store here makes these by the dozens. They either dunk them in their coffee or butter them on the bottom to eat them. Yum! (Yield depends on how thick and or big you make them, so judge accordingly).
- Cream butter and sugar add egg and villa and beat well.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Sift together baking soda, powder and flour.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Chill overnite.
- Take a teaspoon of dough and roll out in your hands into a snake about 8-inches long.
- Form into a "Figure 8" shape on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove and cool completely.