Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My Husband likes to take a little container of this mixture to work and heats it up in the microwave and puts it on a bun, a nice change from cold sandwiches.
- 6 lbs ground beef
- 3 cups onions, chopped
- 3 cups tomato puree (not sauce or paste)
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt (I put 1 Tbsp.)
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Combine the ground beef and onions in a large skillet and brown
- until beef is no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer on low for about an hour,
- or until the liquid has evaporated.