1/2 Photos of Kremidotiganites - Greek Onion Fritters!
Um Safia's Note:
This is a recipe for the traditional Greek way of making onion fritters -- they are super tasty & easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix well the onions, mint & flour. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- 2Slowly mix in enough water to make a thick batter.
- 3Heat the oil in a deep frying pan. Drop teaspoons of batter into the oil. Fry until golden brown. (The oil should be the temperature you need to fry chips etc).
- 4Drain the fritters well on kitchen towel and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kremidotiganites - Greek Onion Fritters!
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.5
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 14.4 g