Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my favorite way to prepare pork chops! The recipe is an adaptation of a recipe for Apple Pork Chops on Allrecipes.com. I think they're absolutely delicious, and I hope you enjoy them too!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Brown the pork chops on both sides in oil.
- Place chops in a baking dish just large enough so they do not overlap and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Cover the chops with the apples.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and water.
- Pour over the chops.
- Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes.
- The sauce tastes delicious when thickened with cornstarch and poured over the chops!