Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Super creamy and super delicious spinach dip! It can't be beat!
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces cream cheese (I use fat free, can't tell the difference!)
- 1 (8 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies (I use 'hot')
- jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 1 pint half-and-half (fat free is good too)
- Cube up Velveeta to make melting easier, and mix all together in crock pot over low heat.
- Salt to taste and serve with tortilla chips!
- I think the amount of 1/2 and 1/2 is optional depending on how you like the consistency.