Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another wonderful recipe from lowcarbfriends. Anna suggests "you can sub any spice but I do recommend that you use this combo!!". I'd suggest you try her way first and work from there. Maybe even use "Mary Ellen's Creamy Bleu Cheese Dressing" which has only 18 carb gms per whole recipe! Number of servings depends on size of chicken breast, and if it is a snack, salad, or meal.
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- oil, as needed
- Beat eggs salt & pepper.
- Slice Chicken into finger pieces.
- Place Chicken into the eggs and mix together.
- Mix soy flour with all spices.
- Turn burner to medium heat and wait until fry pan and oil to get hot.
- Remove chicken from eggs and mix in flour mix.
- Place in frying pan and brown on both sides.
- Make any type of dip. (SEE SUGGESTION IN ABOVE DESCRIPTION).