Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A full meal in a skillet pan. Has your meat, Vegetable, potato and bread in a quick easy supper.
- 1 lb ring smoked sausage or 1 lb unsmoked sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) can sauerkraut
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (8 ounce) packageany brand refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄2 ounce pepper
- In a skillet pan Cook sausage on med low heat approx 7 min each side.
- Remove sausage , put sausage on cutting board to cool.
- In pan Spray pam cooking spray and dump in potatoes cook 5 to 7 minutes stirring as needed.
- Open sauerkraut and drain, put on top of potatoes stir in well.
- Slice cooling sausage into bite size slices and add to mixtue and stirring.
- add pepper.
- lastly open tube of bisquits tear into bite size bits and add to mixture again stir in and cover pan, reduce heat to low stirr every 5 minutes for the next 15 minutes, remove from heat leave lid on, Let stand 10 minutes while you set the table and serve.