5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A full meal in a skillet pan. Has your meat, Vegetable, potato and bread in a quick easy supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet pan Cook sausage on med low heat approx 7 min each side.
- 2Remove sausage , put sausage on cutting board to cool.
- 3In pan Spray pam cooking spray and dump in potatoes cook 5 to 7 minutes stirring as needed.
- 4Open sauerkraut and drain, put on top of potatoes stir in well.
- 5Slice cooling sausage into bite size slices and add to mixtue and stirring.
- 6add pepper.
- 7lastly open tube of bisquits tear into bite size bits and add to mixture again stir in and cover pan, reduce heat to low stirr every 5 minutes for the next 15 minutes, remove from heat leave lid on, Let stand 10 minutes while you set the table and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kraut, Sausage, & Spuds #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.4
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 1949.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion