Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Cut up cabbage and onion. Cook 20 minutes; drain.
- Brown meat; drain.
- Add cabbage and onion. Steam 10 minutes.
- Prepare hot roll mix as directed on package.
- Roll out and cut in 6-inch circles. Place a small amount of filling in circles. Spoon in small amount of cheese and hot pepper. Fold over and seal.
- Place in oiled casserole. Bake at 350 degrees until brown.
This was a great recipe and easy too! I say it makes 4-6 servings, but serving 4 it makes a very hearty meal. Bread was perfect, filling very tasty!