- 1 lb beef, ground
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 small head of cabbage
- salt & pepper
- to taste hot roll mix
- to taste cheddar cheese, shredded
- to taste jalapeno, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up cabbage and onion. Cook 20 minutes; drain.
- Brown meat; drain.
- Add cabbage and onion. Steam 10 minutes.
- Prepare hot roll mix as directed on package.
- Roll out and cut in 6-inch circles. Place a small amount of filling in circles. Spoon in small amount of cheese and hot pepper. Fold over and seal.
- Place in oiled casserole. Bake at 350 degrees until brown.