Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is a great make in advance recipe. It is also something easy to make for an office function.
- 2 lbs beef sausages
- 2 tart apples (coarse chopped)
- 1 large onion (coarse chopped)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces sauerkraut (Ba Tampte brand undrained)
- Chop sausage into bite sized (2" or so) pieces.
- Saute onions, carrot, and apples in butter.
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on low for 5-7 hours depending on model.