1/1 Photo of Kramer Chicken Piccata With Tarragon
This is different than most piccata's because of the tarragon- it really compliments the lemon well. Also, more sauce with this than most, so you have enough to flavor the rice or noodles you might want to serve this over. Pretty and aromatic- good enough for company!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut your chicken into thin strips (this is easy if it's slightly frozen and you use a sharp knife).
- 2Mix the flour and garlic powder in a bowl.
- 3Dip the chicken strips into beaten egg, then dredge generously in the flour mixture.
- 4Melt the margarine in a large skillet and cook chicken quickly over medium-high heat, about 8 minutes.
- 5Remove chicken strips, add chicken broth and stir, making sure you get the browned flour off the bottom of the pan.
- 6Sauce should thicken slightly-if not, add a bit of flour which you mixed well with a little water.
- 7Add tarragon and place chicken back in the sauce.
- 8Turn heat to low, cover, and simmer about 15 minutes, adding the lemon slices for the last 5-8 minutes.
- 9Serve over rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kramer Chicken Piccata With Tarragon
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.8
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 475.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 29.2 g