Prep 0 mins
Cook 7 mins
I live in Holland, Michigan and these are just a few of the "traditional" recipes I've collected from people I know who probably brought them from "the old country."
- Cut butter into flour.
- Gradually stir in water forming a dough similar to pastry.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll small amount of dough into a pencil shape, brings ends together and twist like Figure 8.
- Dip both sides in sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° until golden brown on bottom.