Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very simple recipe that is a hit and has four major food groups! It is also VERY filling and may serve more than the servings below. Is great for putting in lunches! Taken from Kraft site and added weiners.
- 2 (225 g) packages Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 4 -6 hot dogs, chopped
- 5 cups frozen vegetables
- 2 tablespoons non-hydrogenated margarine
- Bring the water and milk to a boil.
- Add the macaroni.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add frozen vegetables and weiners.
- Cook until veggies are tender.
- Stir in cheese mix and margarine.
- Best served hot!
This turned out really good! I followed the recipe as directed, but I did use turkey hot dogs. My kids really enjoyed it and it is very easy. So I will be making this again soon! Thanks for a great recipe!
Never too old for this favorite. Thanks for posting this from one Pegger to another.
The kids loved this and it was a quick and easy supper. Thanks for posting it! :)