Recipe by Bergy
I have not made this recipe it is is the Fall Kraft - What's Cooking magazine. It does not say how many finger it will make but I'm gussing up to a dozen. Great recipe to have your children help make
- Mix the peanut butter, sugar& egg together.
- Shape into small long fingers and place on a cookie sheet.
- Make an indentaion for the knuckle with the back of a spoon.
- Dip almonds into red food dye, let dry and place an almond on the end of each finger to form the nail.
- Bake at 325 for 12 minutes.
- When you take the cookies out while still soft reform into the finger shape with the edge of a spoon Let the fingers fully cool before removeing from the cookie sheet.