1/1 Photo of Kraft's Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese
Victoryred Chef #457829's Note:
I found this on a different web site and thought I would bring it here. This really does taste like Kraft's deluxe mac and cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a large sauce pan. Add elbow macaroni to water cook 10 minutes or till tender stirring a few times.
- 2A,s macaroni boils prepare sauce by combining cheddar cheese, Cheez Whiz and milk in small sauce pan over medium low heat. Stir cheese mixture often so it doesn't burn.
- 3Add salt when all cheddar cheese has melted and sauce is smooth. Cover pan and set aside until macaroni is ready.
- 4When macaroni is ready, strain macaroni but do not rinse.
- 5Combine macaroni and cheese sauce; mix well.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kraft's Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (2308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.3 mg
- Sodium 759.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 13.3 g