Prep 20 mins
Cook 23 mins
From the Kraft website, very easy, healthy, and yummy to make plus it looks pretty and colorful.
- 354.88 ml penne pasta, multigrain, uncooked
- 255.14 g fresh spinach leaves
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4.92 ml dried basil leaves
- 411.06 g jar spaghetti sauce
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, drained
- 56.69 g neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding spinach to the boiling water for the last 1 minute.
- COOK and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 minute Add spaghetti sauce and tomatoes; bring to boil. Simmer 3 minute or until chicken is done. Stir in Neufchatel cheese.
- DRAIN pasta mixture; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Spoon into 2-qt. or 8-inch square baking dish.
- BAKE 20 minute Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake 3 minute.
This was really good. I had to make some changes to suit our family but I followed the recipe as much as possible. I omitted the spinach because we don't like it and I used homemade sauce because that is what I had. Thanks for posting!