Prep 20 mins
Cook 23 mins
From the Kraft website, very easy, healthy, and yummy to make plus it looks pretty and colorful.
Make and share this Kraft Three Cheese Chicken Penne recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups penne pasta, multigrain, uncooked
- 9 ounces fresh spinach leaves
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 ounces neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding spinach to the boiling water for the last 1 minute.
- COOK and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 minute Add spaghetti sauce and tomatoes; bring to boil. Simmer 3 minute or until chicken is done. Stir in Neufchatel cheese.
- DRAIN pasta mixture; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Spoon into 2-qt. or 8-inch square baking dish.
- BAKE 20 minute Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake 3 minute.
This was really good. I had to make some changes to suit our family but I followed the recipe as much as possible. I omitted the spinach because we don't like it and I used homemade sauce because that is what I had. Thanks for posting!