Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is going on my memoria day table for sure
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- PLACE potatoes in 2-qt. microwaveable dish. Add water; cover with lid. Microwave on HIGH 12 to 15 minute or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Place in large bowl.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- mix dressings and add to potatoes.
- add remaining ingriedients.