Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this on the Kraft Website and thought that it looked good.
Make and share this Kraft Spinach & Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 3⁄4 cup kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup kraft mayo light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup kraft 2% milk shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- SPOON into 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- BAKE 20 minute or until heated through.
- Serve with TRISCUIT Reduced Fat Crackers and assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.