Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love Ham and I love Salsa and when I saw that this put them together I could not resist.
- 59.14 ml canned crushed pineapple, well drained
- 59.14 ml salsa
- 29.58 ml kraft mayo mayonnaise
- 19.71 ml bull's-eye original barbecue sauce
- 4 (32 inch) flour tortillas
- 8 slice oscar mayer smoked ham
- MIX pineapple and salsa; set aside.
- COMBINE mayo and barbecue sauce; spread evenly onto tortillas to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Top each with 2 ham slices and 2 tablespoons of the pineapple mixture; roll up.
- CUT each roll-up crosswise into quarters. Insert a toothpick into each roll-up to secure.
Yummy lunch! I used light Miracle Whip instead of mayo and a low carb/low fat whole wheat tortilla. I didn't have Bulls-eye but used a honey bbq sauce that I had on hand. Thanks for the recipe! Made for Spring PAC '08!