Recipe by Mande-kay
I love Ham and I love Salsa and when I saw that this put them together I could not resist.
Top Review by SweetsLady
Yummy lunch! I used light Miracle Whip instead of mayo and a low carb/low fat whole wheat tortilla. I didn't have Bulls-eye but used a honey bbq sauce that I had on hand. Thanks for the recipe! Made for Spring PAC '08!
- 1⁄4 cup canned crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons kraft mayo mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons bull's-eye original barbecue sauce
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 8 slices oscar mayer smoked ham
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX pineapple and salsa; set aside.
- COMBINE mayo and barbecue sauce; spread evenly onto tortillas to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Top each with 2 ham slices and 2 tablespoons of the pineapple mixture; roll up.
- CUT each roll-up crosswise into quarters. Insert a toothpick into each roll-up to secure.