Recipe by karen in tbay
Found this recipe on the Kraft Site. It's a quick microwave dish and easy to make with common ingredients.
Top Review by Little Of Everything
I love this recipe! Found it in a magazine, and was happy to see it here. I always season the fish with lemon pepper and italian seasoning, and add extra italian dressing to the rice and over the fish. A great fast dinner that tastes amazing!
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 lb white fish fillet (halibut,cod,tilapia,pike,pickerel)
- 1 (19 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup four-cheese Italian cheese blend, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix rice and water in shallow microwaveable dish.
- Arrange fish fillets in single layer over rice and pour tomatoes with the liquid and the dressing over fish. Cover loosely with plastic wrap, turn back one corner of plastic wrap to vent.
- Microwave on High 8 minute Remove plastic wrap and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap, venting at one corner. Microwave an additional 4 minute or til fish flakes easily with fork and rice is tender.