Handed down from my Mom...always a Winner when served! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box kraft macaroni and cheese mix
- 1/4 cup milk, for the mac & cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, for mac & cheese
- 8 ounces Hunts tomato sauce (or whichever brand you prefer)
- 1 lb ground beef (I prefer personally sirloin bc I don't drain after cooking)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch salt, to season beef
- 1 pinch pepper, to season beef
- 1Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- 2While waiting for water to boil for mac & cheese --.
- 3Cook ground beef until browned, do not drain (if Sirloin).
- 4Stir in Tomato sauce w cooked beef, set aside.
- 5Cook Kraft Mac & Cheese according to directions.
- 6Spray a 1.5 qt dish with Pam.
- 7Mix cooked Kraft Mac & Cheese and Ground Beef w Tomato mixture in dish.
- 8Stir in 1 cup Mozzarella cheese & cover top w remaining cheese.
- 9Put uncovered dish in preheated 375 degree oven for 25-30 minute.
- 10After removing from oven, let rest for 5 min & Serve your delicious Casserole! :).
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kraft Mac & Cheese Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 726.1
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 157.6 mg
- Sodium 1261.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 42.5 g