Recipe by EclipsedGaze
Found this on Kraft Recipes.com and they looked great so I'm throwing them up here for storage for the future.
Top Review by anniesnomsblog
These are great! Super simple and I had all the ingredients in the house anyway! The chicken turned out super tender and loved the mixture of the dressing with mayo; definitely be making these again!
- 1⁄2 cup kraft Greek salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons kraft real mayo mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into small wedges
- 1 lemon, halved
- you may also substitute 1/2 cup kraft zesty italian dressing mixed with 2 tsp. dried oregano leaves Greek salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX dressing and mayo; pour into large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing mixture. Refrigerate 20 minute or up to 2 hours to marinate.
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and marinade. Thread chicken and onions alternately onto skewers.
- GRILL 8 to 10 minute or until chicken is done, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, place lemon, cut-sides down, on grill grate next to kabobs. Squeeze lemon juice over kabobs just before serving.