1/1 Photo of Kraft Grilled Greek Chicken Kabobs
Found this on Kraft Recipes.com and they looked great so I'm throwing them up here for storage for the future.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup kraft Greek salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons kraft real mayo mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into small wedges
- 1 lemon, halved
- you may also substitute 1/2 cup kraft zesty italian dressing mixed with 2 tsp. dried oregano leaves Greek salad dressing
- 1MIX dressing and mayo; pour into large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing mixture. Refrigerate 20 minute or up to 2 hours to marinate.
- 2HEAT grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and marinade. Thread chicken and onions alternately onto skewers.
- 3GRILL 8 to 10 minute or until chicken is done, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, place lemon, cut-sides down, on grill grate next to kabobs. Squeeze lemon juice over kabobs just before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kraft Grilled Greek Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.4 mg
- Sodium 125.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Greek salad dressing