Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this on Kraft Recipes.com and they looked great so I'm throwing them up here for storage for the future.
- 1⁄2 cup kraft Greek salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons kraft real mayo mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into small wedges
- 1 lemon, halved
- you may also substitute 1/2 cup kraft zesty italian dressing mixed with 2 tsp. dried oregano leaves Greek salad dressing
- MIX dressing and mayo; pour into large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing mixture. Refrigerate 20 minute or up to 2 hours to marinate.
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and marinade. Thread chicken and onions alternately onto skewers.
- GRILL 8 to 10 minute or until chicken is done, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, place lemon, cut-sides down, on grill grate next to kabobs. Squeeze lemon juice over kabobs just before serving.
Boy this is a great recipe! Simple to make with ingredients I always have on hand. I used the option of the zesty Italian dressing with 2 tsp of oregano, marinating for about 2 1/2 hours, and the result was moist and flavorful chicken. The "grilling" of the lemon, then squeezing the juice onto the chicken, was a brilliant addition. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2011