1/1 Photo of Kraft Foil Packet Southwestern Chicken Dinner
Kerry Ciulla's Note:
This is a quick, healthy meal that isn't time consuming to prepare and easy to clean up! To prevent rice from sticking to the foil, spray foil with cooking spray before using. Or, use nonstick foil. If the chicken breast halves in your market are larger than 4 oz. each, they will take longer to cook. Be sure to cook them long enough so that they are no longer pink in the centers and the juices run clear (170°F).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- 2Combine rice and water; let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Spoon evenly onto centers of four large sheets of heavy-duty foil; top each with 1 chicken breast half. Sprinkle evenly with chili powder. Drizzle with dressing; top with cheese and vegetables.
- 4BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- 5Place in single layer in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 6BAKE 25 to 30 minute or until chicken is cooked through (170°F).
- 7Place one packet on each of four dinner plates.
- 8Cut slits in foil with sharp knife to release steam before opening.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kraft Foil Packet Southwestern Chicken Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 83.4 mg
- Sodium 428.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 32.3 g