This is a quick, healthy meal that isn't time consuming to prepare and easy to clean up! To prevent rice from sticking to the foil, spray foil with cooking spray before using. Or, use nonstick foil. If the chicken breast halves in your market are larger than 4 oz. each, they will take longer to cook. Be sure to cook them long enough so that they are no longer pink in the centers and the juices run clear (170°F).
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- Combine rice and water; let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon evenly onto centers of four large sheets of heavy-duty foil; top each with 1 chicken breast half. Sprinkle evenly with chili powder. Drizzle with dressing; top with cheese and vegetables.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Place in single layer in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minute or until chicken is cooked through (170°F).
- Place one packet on each of four dinner plates.
- Cut slits in foil with sharp knife to release steam before opening.