Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Haven't tried yet but will very soon - I have the dressing and it is SO GOOD!!! Makes salads taste like non-spicy stir-fry!!!
- 3 tablespoons asian-style dressing
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 8 snow peas, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts (optional)
- 24 Ritz crackers
- Mix dressing and mayo in medium bowl until well blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients except peanuts and crackers; mix well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto each cracker just before serving. Sprinkle with peanuts if desired.
- Can also make sandwiches with this.
Delicious, quick, and easy! DH and I actually split this for a light lunch. Served on lettuce with crackers on the side, raw carrots, and three bean salad.