Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I served this a lot in my younger days, a real taste bud pleaser, and simple as can be.
- 2 (3 -4 ounce) jarskraft old English cheese
- 1 (3 -4 ounce) jarkraft roka blue cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- Mix and cream all together.
- Refridgerate at least one hour before serving with crackers or veggies.
The first time I tasted this was back in the 70's in Home Ec. Class. It's just as yummy as I remembered it was. Thanks 4Susan. Bullwinkle