Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I love salsa and when I saw this recipe I just had to have it!!!
- 4 slices oscar mayer center-cut bacon, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup frozen white and yellow corn
- COOK bacon in medium skillet on medium heat 10 minute or until crisp.
- Drain, reserving 1 teaspoons of the drippings in skillet.
- Set bacon aside.
- ADD onions and peppers to drippings in skillet.
- Cook 5 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Add corn; cook 1 minute or just until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in bacon.
- SERVE with tortilla chips.