Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
It can't be! The coveted Krabby Patty recipe! For authenticity, add a smear of peanut butter and 1/2 cup of love, but I can't guarantee it will taste very good.
- Grill the patties until they are almost cooked through.
- Add the cheese on top and cook until melted.
- Spread the mustard and ketchup on the buns.
- Put a patty on top of each.
- Add the lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onion.
- Top with the top bun and serve.
What a fun idea! I have always craved Krabby Patties and these are delicious! No red onion for some in my house, but I think it is terribly important! The peanut butter adds a very nice addition as well!
It's delicious, for a twist try adding half a pack of meatloaf seasoning to a pound of ground chuck. Make four 1/4 pound burgers.
Im sorrt but the order is bun, patty, ketchup, mustard, pickle, onions, lettuce,THEN cheese, tomatoes and bun which was given in the episode called pickles.... yes I have seen that darn show TOO many times.... thats what you get for working in a day care that owns the sponge bob dvd LOL!