Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious easy to make imitation Krab salad. Eat it on a cracker or alone, it is so tasty.
- 12 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup celery (chopped)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onions (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Mix Krab, Celery and Onion together.
- Add Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Salt, Pepper, Paprika & Lemon Juice.
- Chill for at least 2 hours & Serve.
Very nice use of imitation crab. I used the optional paprika. It was best after being allowed to chill for an hour or so. We used this salad for sandwiches and they were great. If you're sick of tuna salad, make this for a change. Thanx for sharing.