Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This has alot of ingredients,but its super easy to make. And it always gets compliments. Techinically there should be a pescetarianism section when choosing options for this to be posted ,but there isn't. Sorry if I offend any veg people.
- 2 lbs medium pasta shells
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 3 scallions, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained and halved
- 2 1⁄2 cups imitation crabmeat (Krab)
- 1 1⁄4 cups Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup grated colby cheese
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Boil pasta until al dente.
- Rinse under sink in cool water,until pasta is cool to the touch. Drain well.
- Mix in all your remaining ingredients in a VERY large bowl,or divide everything into 2 large bowls. Chill covered 1-2 hours,and serve.
Loved it, FarahC. This was delicious and the only change I made was to switch the dill to cilantro as I'm not fond of dill. Oh, and I used mayo.
Omit the fish to make this vegetarian as tagged, though of course then it would just be a pasta salad.