Recipe by Mercy
I found this recipe on the Louis Kemp website. I have yet to try it, but it sounds really good!
- 8 ounces surimi, chopped into small pieces (imitation crab)
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup celery, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss the surimi krab with 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning.
- Combine the dry muffin mix with the creamed corn, cheese, tomato, milk celery and onions.
- Fold in the krab.
- Generously grease a mini muffin tin.
- Fill each muffin cup with approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from muffin tin and cool.