Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe on the Louis Kemp website. I have yet to try it, but it sounds really good!
Make and share this Krab Corn Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Toss the surimi krab with 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning.
- Combine the dry muffin mix with the creamed corn, cheese, tomato, milk celery and onions.
- Fold in the krab.
- Generously grease a mini muffin tin.
- Fill each muffin cup with approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from muffin tin and cool.